Requirements and conditions of admission
- Complete an Introductory course of 15 hours,
- Receive a Trager session,
- Or equivalent.
Professional training program
|Trager, level I||6 days|
|Trager, level II||6 days|
|Trager, level III||5 days|
|Mentastics course||3 days|
|Trager functionnal anatomy||6 days|
For each level I, II and III, the student must also satisfy the following requirements:
- Give 30 Trager sessions;
- Receive 10 Trager sessions, including two by a certified practitioner;
- Attend three tutorials with an accredited tutor in order to be recommended to access the next level.
After completing his training, the student is recognized as a member practitioner of Trager Quebec upon the joint recommendation of two tutors.
Body movements that are the basis of the Trager approach. Very simple movements, close to the things we do every day, and characterized by their lightness, ease and absence of intense physical efforts.
Right to practice and Continuing Education
- To ensure quality practice, Trager practitioners must participate in a continuing education process and be subject to periodical supervision.
- The Trager Quebec Association represents students and certified practitioners in Quebec. It issues the diplomas and the annual renewal of licenses to practice by the standards of Trager International.
- The Trager approach is recognized by the Quebec Federation of Massage Therapists (FQM) and by some other professional associations.